Sunday 11 October 2009

2 hours to go exactly since I started writing this particular entry. 2 hours till the big game where the Portsmouth Pirates have the chance to crush the Goleos dreams into the dust. I read in my fellow fullbacks blog that he's been eating two bowls of cereal in an attempt to emulate me and bulk up. (Big boned actually, but that's beside the point.) I wouldn't advise it unless you're a pretty slick customer and I certainly wouldn't recomend eating Sugar Puffs. Frosties or Cheerios ftw.

Anyway, speaking of the game tonight. I'm quietly confident due to a belief in the rest of my team. It's a wonderful thing to be able to say that as long as you do your job you've got a very good chance of winning. Looking at the fellow defenders, quality midfielders and lethal attackers in the squad fills me with a great deal of contentment.

I doubt I'll continue this blog afterwards, so if any of you have bothered reading this rubbish, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment